It was nice to see the Tigers offense explode for 10 runs. I just hope this isn’t the continuation of a familiar pattern, 10 runs one game, then nothing for the next few.
- The Tigers moved to 3-0.
- The Mighty Miggy went 4-5 including his 2,000th hit, a two run bomb in the 8th.
- Drew Smyly came in to relieve Anibal Sanichez after the rain delay. He pitched 3 innings, struck out 3, walked 1 and didn’t allow a run.
- Nice defensive play by Andrew Romine in the 6th.
- Joba Chamberlain. WTF?
- The weather was horrible. I hate cold, rainy, days.
- Romine got charged with an error in the 5th. From all the angels I saw, it looked like he recorded the out at second and dropped the ball on the transfer. What made this ugly is that the umpires reviewed the play and upheld the call on the field. My only response is WTF?
“God I love baseball.” -Roy Hobbs | The Natural